Tuesday, July 20, 2010

CHEATER !!!


i hate everything about you.
i hate how you decieved me.
i hate how you treated me
as if you never cared for me.

i hate how you look at me
i hate how you talk to me
i hate how you ignore
as if i was never there.


i hate how easily you moved on
i hate how bad you hurt me
i hate myself even more
for allowing that to happen.

i hate the way you used to smile
i hate the way you used to laugh
i hate the way you could read my mind
before i could tell you anything

i hated you when you left me
i hated you when you hurt me
i hated you when you thought of me
i hated you when you said sorry
i hate when i think of you
i hate when i listen for your voice
i hate when i look for you
i hate hoping you'll look for me.

i hate smiling at the thought of you
but i just can't help it.

I HATE U ~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment